Solaris Massage Services and Pricing
We offer Hot Stone Massage, Deep Tissue, Fascial Mobilization, Cranio-Sacral, Ashiatsu, and Couples Massage. While we cannot possibly list EVERY technique we practice, a short description of our most popular techniques follows our price list. Our pricing is done according to time. Some techniques require more time (deep tissue, hot stone, Ashiatsu all require ninety minute sessions). When you purchase a massage on line you will only need to know the amount of time you are purchasing. When you are ready to make your appointment, you will need to tell us if you are requesting a specific technique so that we book you with the right therapist.
A word on purchasing Gift Certificates: Don’t sweat the details! You choose the amount of time that fits your budget, and let the recipient make the rest of the decisions. You don’t need to know what kind of massage they like, or make the actual appointment for them. In fact, we discourage ambushing anyone with a surprise massage! If you want to give the recipient the most options, go for the ninety minute massage, as ANY treatment type is available at this level.
A quick note on the Six Pack Savings Bundle: Many people purchase a Six Pack and use all six sessions themselves. It’s a great way to save money when you know that regular massage is in your future. Others buy a Six Pack and give all six as a gift. Some folks share their Six Pack with friends and family. We’ve even had bosses purchase a six pack or two for their very lucky employees. However you slice it, a Six Pack is the best way to save!
Therapeutic Massage Prices
Massage for one
- Thirty Minute Massage $45
- Sixty Minute Massage $75
- Ninety Minute Massage $105
Massage for Couples
- Couples Sixty Minute Massage $150
- Couples Ninety Minute Massage $210
Six Pack Savings Bundle
- Six Sixty Minute Massage sessions $405
(that’s less than $68/hour!)
- Six Ninety Minute Massage sessions $570
(that’s about $95/90 minutes!)
A few brief descriptions of our most popular techniques
- Ashiatsu $105
- Ashiatsu is a form of deep tissue massage. The therapist uses bars overhead for balance and applies deep compression with her feet. This technique is perfect for cyclists, runners, dancers, really any athlete who loves deep tissue work. No, you will not be crushed. The therapist is able to moderate pressure from zero to full body weight using the overhead bars. We are proud to be the FIRST Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy provider in Kansas City!
- Gift Gertificates
- Gift Certificates are a great gift and easy to buy on-line. If you have any questions or need help making your purchase, don’t hesitate to call or e-mail us. 816-868-1684 email@example.com
- Six Pack $405/$570
- Buy a bundle of six massage treatments all at once and save! Use them all yourself, or share with friends in the form of gift certificates. Man, what a way to be popular AND thrifty! Also, this has made many a boss popular with the peoples!
- Deep Tissue $105
- The therapist uses elbow, knuckles and forearms to press into deep layers of muscle tissue. You can’t hurry love; likewise muscle. Deep tissue work requires a 90 minute appointment.
- Hot Stone $105, $210 for couples
- Smooth basalt stones are heated to around the temperature of your latte. In the Solaris Massage version of Hot Stone massage, we use these stones to heat both our hands and ultimately as a tool to massage your body. Warm muscles=pliable muscles, so we can accomplish more in our short time together. The nature of this treatment requires a 90 minute treatment. Watch a video on Solaris Hot Stone Massage.
- Cold Stone $75
- Employing aromatherapy, sinus pressure points and chilled stones this treatment is recommended as a great escape from Summer heat, seasonal allergies and is also a great post-marathon treatment for sore muscles. This is a specific 60 minute protocol and is all about chilling out!
Fire & Ice $75
Hot and cold stones alternate to help exhausted post-marathon muscles recover. This is a 60 minute service.
Couples Massage $150/$210
Two clients, two therapists, one room. Our couples massage is a great way to celebrate an upcoming wedding, anniversary, or for no reason at all. Many first-time clients find the presence of their partner comforting. One hour is $150, a ninety minute is $210 and can include hot stones.